Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||AustCorp FM and CRE Recruitment|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2012|
Business Development Manager (CAFM/IWMS/BIM Software Sales)
Location - Sydney, NSW
I am recruiting for an International CAFM / IWMS Software company opening a new Sydney office
This company is a successful and established international CAFM software house headquartered in the UK, operating across Australia, the Middle East and the wider EMEA region.
They already have one established, successful office in Australian and seeking to expand into the NSW market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual to join the BD team, ideally with experience selling new business software solutions.
Any experience of working with CAFM,CAD, IWMS, BIMS facilities management or physical asset management software solutions such as Archibus, Beims, FSI’s Concept, Maximo, Tririga, Planon or possibly Architectural Software, would be very advantageous
A sound understanding of facilities management market would also be very beneficial.
The above criteria would be preferable, although an experienced FM Business Development professional, who would like to develop into a new business software sales role, would also be considered.
The role would require you to
• Structured and timely management of leads and prospects
• Demonstrating the software and benefits to prospects
• Generating leads by market investigation and cold calling
• Professionally representing company solution
• Representing the company at trade shows and conferences
• Responding to prospects RFIs, RFPs and ITTs
• Producing quotations, proposals, and any further documentation
• Assisting in marketing strategy and activity
• Working closely with implementation projects teams
Skill set and other duties
• Manage the lead through the full sales cycle. All conversations, meeting notes, documentation with the customer must be logged in the CRM system so the team has access to this information.
• You will need the ability to create strong client relationships, relationship selling is as important as solution selling.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Regular reporting to Director on the progress on current leads and generation of leads.
• Develop a strong working knowledge of the solution you are selling and how they can be differentiated form competitor products.
• You will need to have the confidence and motivation to work alone and remotely from you direct line manager without supervision
• Be open to new initiatives but also have the confidence to voice your own opinions on improvements that can be made.
• Interact with other departments within the company.
Package depends upon skills and relevant experience but a salary of Circa $120k basic plus Super plus the ability to earn considerable commission would be an indicator.
For more information please contact
Head of FM and CRE Recruitment - AustCorp Executive
Mikes@austcorpexecutive.com.au or Tel 028 252 117