Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||AustCorp FM and CRE Recruitment|
|Location||Sydney , Australia|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2012|
Facility Manager (Building/ Electrical/ Hydraulics/ Plumbing/ Painting)
Purpose of the role:To provide FM services on behalf of a Leading TFM Services company to a major dynamic Sydney client site.
As the Facility Manager, your role will be to deliver operational facilities management
services on behalf of major global client organisation. You will be involved in day to day operations including, but not limited to, general trades; Carpentry, plumbing, painting or seating staff.
The position will assist the Contract Manager in meeting the contractual requirements and the client’s expectations of services on a day to day basis.
• Implement the facilities management service, which both ad hoc & Planned Maintenance
• Insure Environmental safety guidelines are followed at all times.
• Manage site operations to ensure continuity of general hand services with minimum disruption to the client’s business operations.
• Raise work permits including tag out and hot works requirements, sign off work permits and collaborate with Operations Manager to optimise the work schedule.
• Conduct and document client meetings with appropriate work stream leaders, Head Contractors regional monthly meetings and attend WIP meetings.
• Manage and control budget and cost expenditure
• Deliver on going performance and compliance reports.
• Conduct inspections and review property operations to ensure cost effectiveness is maximised.
• Review and update compliance database to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance and conduct Contractor audits to SLA and Risk Management standards.
• Set an example by modelling the required behaviours and hold others (employees and peers) accountable for their actions by identifying and acting on behaviour which is inconsistent with agreed standards.
• Motivate direct reports to deliver superior performance by supporting daily performance and providing ongoing mentoring and training.
• Comply with all company systems used to meet its health and safety obligations.
• Work safely and not put themselves or anyone else’s health or safety at risk by their acts or omissions.
• Ensure that OH&S policies are met and that tool box talks occur as planned by the on site OH&S compliance manager.
• Comply with Environmental policies, and adhere to procedures and work instructions that are relevant to their activities.
• Operate in a manner that will minimise any adverse environmental impacts associated with their activities.
• Ensure that the relevant managers are made aware of the ongoing progress of Work orders.
• Ensure that backlogs meet the KPI levels agreed
• General ad hoc duties as requested by the client, Operations Manager and/or Contract Manager
Key Measures of Performance
• Positive working relationship with the Client and third party contractors.
• Delivery of preventative maintenance program.
• Competent management of FM delivery systems.
• Management of asset and compliance & essential services registers.
• Participate in continual improvement in service delivery;