The 8th Annual Green Buildings Conference is one of Australia’s leading events for those working within the environmental sustainable building and design industry.
Now in its eighth year the conference will once again provide excellent take home lessons from key case studies. In addition, leading industry experts will address issues such as the application of renewable energy technologies, as well as the 1200 Buildings Program, and a panel discussion will focus on making sure you are ready for the upcoming mandatory disclosure of energy efficiency scheme.
We are proud to announce that this year’s conference is proudly supported by City of Melbourne, the 1200 Buildings Program, and Consult Australia.
This year’s conference will be held at Doltone House in the Workplace6 building, which is the first commercial development in NSW to achieve a 6 Star Green Star rating for design. The site tour of Workplace6 is a great opportunity to see first-hand Workplace6’s world-leading standards in environmental design and resource efficiency.
Presentations to be addressed at this year’s conference include:
- Case studies
- 1 Shelley Street Sydney- 6 Star Green Star
- The Australian Zero Emission House
- Green Building on a Precinct Scale: Early Lessons from the UTS Master Plan Development
- Green Schools – Wangaratta High School 4 Star Green Star Rating
- Opportunities and Challenges for Adaptive Comfort in Office Buildings
- Keynote Address: Barangaroo a One Planet Community
- Panel Discussion: Making Sure You are Ready for Mandatory Disclosure of Energy Efficiency
- Transforming the City of Melbourne’s Existing Building Stock – The 1200 Buildings Program
- Sustainability – Discussion of costs, life-cycle performance and jobs
- Embodied Carbon in the Construction of New Buildings
- Portfolio Asset Evaluation Strategy.
Don’t miss the keynote opening address from Jason F. McLennan, CEO, International Living Building Institute, and CEO, Cascadia Region Green Building Council, US, and this fantastic chance to get up to speed on key industry developments and network with your industry peers.