ComplySure is a new Australian made and tested compliance management software that enables users to track, manage and report against regulatory approval conditions, site requirements and compliance obligations, negating the need for paperwork check-lists and double handling of information.
Designed and produced by environmental consulting firm, EnviroRisk Management in association with Integrated Management Solutions, ComplySure reduces the cost and time involved in compliance assurance programs. The software streamlines compliance assessments and enables immediate, any time access as to how well a company is performing. Reports are standardised, detailed, automated and time efficient.
The software and the information can be securely accessed over the internet at any time by authorised people, thereby making the process more efficient – especially for multiple site industries.
ComplySure is particularly suited to safety, health and environment professionals, risk managers, quality and facilities personnel and other specialists whose responsibility is to regularly monitor and report on compliance.
The benefits of ComplySure include:
- multi-site management information at the touch of a screen
- automated reminders to ensure you don’t miss important renewal dates
- all licence, permit and consent conditions in the one place
- a schedule of monthly compliance items warranting action
- reminders of tasks arising and recording details of ‘closed out’ items
- a simple audit check-sheet with data capture and recovery, and
- automated reporting and action plans on non-conformances.