Facility Management has announced the 10 winners of its Jun-Jul 2012 reader competition, who have each won three Skillspaks of their choice.
Congratulations to the 10 winners:
- Neon Abbato, Asset Manager, Engineering Services, Campus Life, Griffith University
- Maxine Plant, Manager Fleet & Facilities, Bendigo Community Health Services
- Chris Papadopoulos, Corporate Real Estate Business Services, Macquarie Group Limited
- Shaifuddin Saptoe, Facility Coordinator, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Evan Traikos, Assistant Facilities Manager, Resolve FM
- Jade Quinn, Facility Services Coordinator Technology, Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank
- Tom Stevens, Facility Manager Property and Facilities, Invocare
- Leah Hearn, Facilities Manager NSW, Corporate Services Financial and Risk Management, Commonwealth Bank Place
- Robert Ober, THQ Facilities Manager, Property Department, The Salvation Army, Australia Eastern Territory
- Gordon Campbell, Facilities Officer, Foxtel
They have each won three Skillspaks of their choice, courtesy of fmedge facility management training and Facility Management.
Skillspaks are short, online courses designed by industry experts using current best practice. They are designed to assist facility managers ‘right here, right now’ with the knowledge they need to advance their skills and career. Learning a new skill with a Skillspak is a more practical, more useful and safer online alternative than ‘phoning a friend’ or putting your faith in a faceless internet ‘expert’ offering mediocre repackaged advice when hitting the knowledge brick wall.