PHONE: (AU) 1800 233 533 (NZ) 0800 698 363
Established in 1994, TenderLink is one of Australasia’s pioneers in web-based procurement systems. TenderLink provides procurement portals to over 370 clients, including many of Australasia’s leading government, public and private sector organisations.
If your current procurement process relies on a combination of spreadsheets, emails and paper, we guarantee you’ll save time, money and headaches with a specialised online procurement portal powered by TenderLink. Reflecting your branding, your portal will facilitate any public or select/private procurement activities, including RFQs, RFTs, RFPs and EOIs.
Don’t take our word for it
“Change is inevitable, and with any change you expect some amount of pain. More often than not, it can be extremely disruptive, but the change to the TenderLink system was the least painful experience I have had in my professional life.” – contracts manager, Charles Darwin University
“The TenderLink system is very reliable, simple to use, and very intuitive – they provide excellent guidelines for us and for people who want to download and upload tender documents.” – Thor Hansen, manager of Contracts and Purchasing, City of Casey
– fully integrated tendering and evaluation functionality
– save time and money with purpose-built processes
– get noticed: your portal – your brand
– ensure better outcomes with our large supplier audience
– preferred panel creation and management
– online supplier response forms mean consistent submissions
– enhanced probity – full audit and reporting capability
– freephone support for you and your supplier base
– no lengthy, on-premise installation required, and
– replace ad hoc systems in under 48 hours.
Sort out your procurement processes and request your no-obligation demonstration today.
Send Message to listing owner