Program revealed for FM in Airports conference
Facility Management in Airports, now approaching its third international conference, is scheduled to be held 28 to 29 September in Amsterdam.
With rising passenger numbers and new security requirements creating bottlenecks, the role of FM professionals and airport operation managers is more challenging than ever.
Facility Management in Airports offers a platform to learn from and discuss the solutions with the industry experts in an intimate environment. The event gives you first-hand insights into new airports designs, latest IT solutions, logistics and new security trends.
The key topic areas for the 2017 event include:
- Airport cities and diversified terminals for enhanced customer experience
- Improvement of airport security, logistics and passenger flows
- Digital transformation and new technologies, and
- Sustainability and energy efficiency.
The conference will feature study tours at Schiphol Airport, where participants can take a look behind the scenes of one of the busiest airports in Europe, including at the baggage handling system and an airside bus tour; round table discussions, where attendees can participate in interactive, creative debates and discuss the main topics of the conference with other experts of the airport facility management community; and witness the Airport Future pitch, where researchers and university students will showcase exciting ideas for the 2035 vision of the airport industry.
The informa conference is the place to be for airport operators and FM industry representatives to exchange knowledge, network and find new business partners. The conference will be attended by CEOs, senior management, decision-makers and experts with responsibility for:
- Baggage handling and tracking
- Environmental services, sustainability and energy management
- FM-integrated services
- Infrastructure & operations
- IT and Software
- Passenger processing and access control
- Real estate and asset management
- Structural engineering and facility technology, and
- Terminal and airside maintenance.
The 2017 Facility Management in Airports conference will feature top speakers, including:
- John Means – director, Facilities Management, Atlanta International Airport
- Mark A. Baker – senior vice president for Airport Infrastructure Management, Denver International Airport
- Peter de Leeuw – head of Real Estate and Landside Development, Vienna Airport, Austria
- Dvir Rubinshtein – manager, Aviation Security Operation Centre, Security, Emergency and Cyber Division, State of Israel
- Louis Yanque – head of Airport Facilities and Maintenance, Lima Airport Partners, Peru.
For more information visit fm-airports.
Image (lead): rawpixel / 123RF Stock Photo
Image (in-text): kasto / 123RF Stock Photo