New NABERS website launched
A new suite of websites for the NABERS program, including a refreshed public site, a secure members’ site and a new ratings platform, NABERS Rate, has been launched.
The New South Wales Minister for the Environment, Robyn Parker launched a new suite of websites for the NABERS program, including a refreshed public site, a secure members’ site and a new ratings platform, NABERS Rate earlier this week. According to Parker, the new websites are in response to industry feedback and the NSW Government’s commitment as national administrators of NABERS to improve communication and provide a better experience for all NABERS customers and stakeholders.
“The new websites are designed to enable a more efficient and effective way of working,” Parker states. “Extensive consultation identified a few key areas we could make easier to access and reduce inefficiencies in the system and this is what we then went about solving online.”
- reducing the amount of duplication, paperwork and time required to process ratings
- providing a more transparent and streamlined system where ratings can be lodged and tracked in real time
- enhancing communication channels and sharing of information
- enabling customers to be more actively involved and informed, and
- offering more resources and technical advice.
Customers will be able to view and track their rating applications in real time and view their rating history on the new NABERS members’ website.
The new websites have been in pilot for one month to allow users to provide feedback and suggestions. The members’ site is now ready to be progressively rolled out to more assessors and their customers over the coming months.