Trafalgar Cabinets goes online
Sydney-based, family-owned Trafalgar has launched an online e-commerce site to display and sell its range of dangerous goods storage cabinets and access panels. The all-Australian-made product range includes Flammable, Corrosive, Toxic, Organic, Oxidising and Emergency Information storage cabinets, which are all built in accordance with Australian Standards.
A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are also available.
The flammable liquid range is suitable for the afe storage of petrol and petroleum derivatives, adhesives, printing inks and solvents, paints and solvents, and any Class 3 liquids.
The cabinets all comply with AS1940-2004 as follows:
- The name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
- A Class 3 dangerous goods label with sides of at least 250mm nominal.
- A sign bearing the words “NO SMOKING, NO IGNITION SOURCES WITHIN 3M” in lettering at least 50mm high.
- Danger alert sign indicating specific hazardous substances stored in cabinet.